After many interviews and lots of searching, I'm am happy to announce that I finally have a job! I honestly don't think there could be a more perfect position for what our family needs right now. I am more than grateful for the way that God has provided for our family, and this is yet another example of him taking of us.
I will be working at North Phoenix Baptist Church in their preschool department. I will be teaching in the Activity Care Program and working as the Resource Assistant. The job is teaching and helping with resources Monday-Friday, and then Wednesday evenings helping with kids whose parents are part of the Mission Department. The job is anywhere between 16-23 hours weekly; just the perfect amount time to be working so I can spend a lot of time with Layla. The best part of the job is that I am allowed to bring Layla if I want. I couldn't believe my ears when the Director offered that! Though Layla will get to spend the mornings with Bobby's mom, which I'm really happy about, I feel so excited that the option is there to have her with me if I needed to for some reason... Another plus to this job is that it is close to Bobby's parents' house, which means it will be easy to drop Layla off, without going out of the way or taking a lot of time to do it.
The details of this job are exactly what I had been praying for, and was beginning to think were impossible to find. But, just when I was feeling so discouraged and ready to quit for a little bit, this job came along, and it feels like it was hand picked for me. God is faithful and genuinely cares about the details of our life. He is always so good at taking care of us, but I can't tell how much I actually feel that right now.
Thank you for letting me share my exciting news and for supporting our family through this big move. I will certainly keep you updated on the progress!
Happy Thursday!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Yay for Employment!
Posted by jcadriel at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh Congrats! That's such a perfect fit. What a blessing.
Post a Comment